1. You don’t wear flannel at least three times a week.
2. You wonder what the big fuss about John Cardiel is when he didn’t have any footage on the Beauty and the Beast trips.
3. You just read the previous point and thought, “Who is John Cardiel?”
4. You have the latest Jeremy Rogers album on repeat in your car.
5. You don’t do frontside shuvs on rough ground.
6. You’re still rocking the D3 because you just can’t seem to wear them through.
7. You prefer Transworld Magazine to Thrasher Magazine.
8. You like your Grind Kings Trucks over Independent Trucks because they have the plastic on the side which helps with your noseslides.
9. You are a crew member of the Red Dragons.
10. Your favorite skater is Chris Lambert.
11. You skate your wheels with the graphic on the outside.
12. Your latest Facebook status update reads; ‘finally landed something I’ve been trying for the past month and no one saw!’
13. You still think Hookups had some really cool t-shirt graphics and wish they never went out of business.
14. You just got a tattoo of your sponsors logo.
15. You don’t refer to your teammates as a ‘family’.
16. You stick your sponsors stickers all over the spot you’re skating.
17. You’re wearing a helmet in your latest video part. Patrick O’dell reviews it.
18. Your favourite trick at Boogaloos is skating off the quarter to flat.
19. You have a cover of a magazine with the title “South Africa’s first black pro”.
20. You start a company called Viking, turn yourself pro and then publish an advert of the team on a boat.
Got some don’t do’s to add? Comment below!